Part of the extracted limestone went on firing to get the lime pieces and components designed for the construction of foundations and walls and flat plates were on the external and internal finishing of buildings. Campbell Soup Company CPB is open to suggestions. Treatment of products made of white stone and carried out manually: the surface roughness cleaved a special tool, and then polished by the river sand and iron float. Sanding curved elements are made separate floats, which reproduces the form of projections. To make the finished products extra strength they were dried in the sun or in ovens. History of products from limestone to Russia using limestone from the time construction began Prince Andrew Bogoliubsky Church of the Intercession on the Nerl, in 1165. According to legend, the stone for the building was brought from the Bulgar kingdom on the which the prince had won the year before the start of construction of the church.
White stone carved reliefs adorned the walls of buildings, and a central figure in the composition was seated on the throne of King David, with his left hand holding a hymnal and Right who does the blessing. However, before the church of the Intercession on the Nerl was built white stone church of Boris and Gleb, in the village Kideksha near Suzdal, and the date of its construction is called in 1152. Further construction in Russia was carried out local limestone. Its production started by the decree of Dmitry Donskoy, who has decided to surround the Moscow Kremlin a stone wall.